Fidupar has over 50 years of experience in wealth structuring, financial investments as well as in financial transactions. Fidupar is approved by the Luxembourg authorities and subject to the control of the Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier (CSSF).
To contribute to the development of our company, we are looking to hire for immediate start a:
Corporate Relationship Officer (M/F)
Permanent contract, full time
• You manage the Benelux clients’ technical files in several matters (company law, accounting, tax) for Luxembourgish companies such as Holding entities (and Alternative Investment Funds) ;
• You are responsible for various legal documents (constitution, contracts, domiciliation, administration, general meetings, modifications of companies statues, liquidation, dissolution…)
• You act as first point of contact for supporting our clients with regards to general questions/ topics (meetings, advices, notes…), new projects and cross selling opportunities.
• You coordinate the internal processing in order to manage client administrative needs.
• You retain clients in ensuring client satisfaction and build strong, trusting relationships.
• You understand client needs and identify new business opportunities within your portfolio.
• You identify opportunities on the market (prospecting).
• You hold an Master degree in law field ;
• You have at least 3 years’ experience in a similar function in a Luxembourg financial company
• An experience in the Alternative Investment Funds is an asset;
• Dutch as mother tongue, you have a fluent level in French & English;
• Client services oriented, you have also commercial skills;
• Rigorous and well organized, you set your priorities;
• You have a good team spirit, good communication skills and you’re open-minded to learn new business.
We offer a diversified and rewarding work environment, as well as a training program adapted to your profile within a dynamic company.
You are motivated, dynamic and ready for the challenge? Then we are looking to receive your application.
Let us know your motivation for this job by sending your application letter and CV quoting the following reference: 1221/CRO.